Faris-Izzwan
Profile

Photobucket
I'm Muhd.Faris-Izzwan Bin Mazlan :D
7 March, a special day for me!
My name is unique, i know
A goodboy and i like to make friends!
Single, and i know hw to make myself happy
That's all you gotta know about me
Want to know more, add me @
faris_dash94@hotmail.com :D

This is where i blog all about my daily doings!
Don't expect me to update every single time,
i'm a busy guy.
If you need to ask me anything,
please leave a message at my tagboard.
Don't spam, it's not good!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

talks


ShoutMix chat widget

clickies

2e4'o8 3e8'09 Adilah Afiqah Afiq&Seri Ahmad Amirul Anwar Aqillah Artiqa August Ayyu Celine CongXu Diana Elysee Fila Farah Fiona FarahNVSS Halizah Hamizah Harmiriaty Helena Herni Hibriyah HuiTing Iffah Ili Ina Iqah Jasmine Jerica KaiJun Lynette Mook Michelle MingWei NadiaMo Nadra Nicole Nina Nora Pari Rudy Sheikha Shien Siti Syafiqah Tiiara Tinie XinRui XinYi


yesterdays

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
November 2010

credits


Thanks for the help, Tinie!
Monday, December 14, 2009 / 9:30 PM
..


Hey peeps!
Lets start today's post about yesterday
I went out wif Family And Uncle Yazid family to ViVo
actually my leg was in pain, and lazy. but i just went
I seriously took sometime to do my hair, just cant go up
Its too long ready. i wondering when will i cut it? tomorrow? nah

So, we went Vivo. Its raining at first. but it stopped
I just sat and took pictures. nvr play in the water
Im scared to get wet, and my leg is painful
Just sat and watch those kids having fun and get wet
Mum and Dad i seriously dunno where they go?
Dating i guess. They werén't there for so long
andandand, im sooooooo hungry babeh
Saw 4 policeman, and i tell u, one of the guy, the hair nice
But his face like one gangster like that
Took alot of pics wif deela and qila
But im not gonna post all
Here come the show..




Uncle Yazid Getting ready to pounce on him
Wan scared to go into the water, cause some1 told him there's crocodile -.





Going Home time. and Aunty Ayu planned those camwhores in the carpark
hahaha, it was soo sudden.
she say quickquick! and everybody just get into any position
So after that we went dinner! yum2
Ordered Chicken Rice, the penget one?
And scam my feeling. the stall used normal rice instead of flavoured chicken rice
BOOOOO. hahaha
Ate and ate, i just do some random stuffs
Played Fadhil's pro evolution
Suck at it. I prefer Fifa~!!!!
Reached home, planned to update blog, BUTTTT, bro wanted use com
Since he was back from KL and nvr use com for god knows how long,
I let him use lorhh
At night i watched Liverpool Vs Arsenal
Only till half time. Cause Arsenal played soo dissapointingly!
So i switched off.

In the morning, i woke up early
Cause my mind was just thinking bout the result
Shock! Arsenal won. LOL. shldn't have given up
Nevermind. so chatted wif Mirul
Learnt some stuffs wif him. Then im bored
I see the house like sooo dirty, i decided to clean the hse
Jas said i no life. hahaha
Sad u know!
I chatted and chatted, Then on tv, Love Guru was on
So i off9. then nth to watch anymore i went to sleep
During my sleep, some1 asked wads "rabu"
I took sometime to think. and it was wednesday -.
I was like wait2, isnin, selasa, ....
hahah. Dumb sia
Okay, woke up, mum say dad coming home. tell me eat together
I woke up, took my shower. andd, taddaaaa. on the com now
Somebody's in love but afraid righttt?? haha
Okk, thats all. byeee :D
Off to camp From 16-18
Bag unpacked, tomorrow last meeting

"Love does not consist of Gazing at each other, but looking together in the same direction"
-Entoine De Saint-Exupery
His name also got DASH. hehe