..
HELLO WORLD!
Today is the last day of 2009, and here comes 2010!
Here i come, 2010

There are new obstacles down the road
I hope i overcome it like how i've overcome alot of stuffs this year :D
This year have been alot of ups , downs , lefts and rights
This year I couldn't control my temper that much
This year i've been a bad boy at home
This year I've been fatter
This year is 2009!
Well, if i have to choose, i would want 2009 back and change alot of my decisions
But it cant happen
There's a scar under my right eye
Like dad said, scars are memories
do not hav a hatred feeling towards some1 that gave u that scar
well, that's right
If there wasn't this scar, i wont rmb wad happen
If there BLAHBLAH
Alot of what ifs...

To all my frens, thanks for making this year soo interesting
I've learnt alot this year
My temper may hav flared alot of times, sorry uh. hehe
Classmates, let us graduate together next year
Npcc, u guys just light up my life :D
I used to hate my cca, but now i dont want to leave this cca!
This is kinda a new year resolution
Alright, 2010 coming. A brand new start for me i guess. and its time to keep my dreams alive!
:
Turn Dreams into Reality
Become a good boy
Be serious in Studies
Do not do things until the last minute
Do more meaningful stuffs
Control temper
Do not make time wait for me
Overcome Problems, do not sit back
Do not give up easily
Make parents proud of O's result
I have alot of wishes
But wont state it down here
I'll just keep it to myself :D
I hope next year will be THIS happy

HAHA. okayy
I hope next year will turn out to be a good year
I hope tonight, this year's problems will be out of sight
I hope tonight, i can sleep tightly
Cause have been sick lately :(
New year, new beginning
Goodbye 2009, gonna miss this year
Next year, chaotic year i guess?
I hope i can make it
And u guys out there, goodluck in yr new year
and may yr wishes come true :D
Lead your life by your own, do not depend on others to lead it for you
Make all yr dreams come true, do not make it as one of those dreams
Its time for you to step up, do not take a step back
Believe in yourself, do not think of what others comment about you
Take your time to make decision, but do not take too much time
Love your life as it is, do not be to complacent
Make next year be one of the best year u've ever had
Do not waste that one year u have!
"
Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much"
-Blaise Pascal