..
Hello Peeps!
Im back to post someting
Oh yeah, b4 i forget, i went to play soccer at east coast the cage there that day
Its damn fun lah there! hhaah
Seriously! The field is quite nice lah. I scored and became keeper for a moment
Suddenly, i goalkeeping was quite alright :D
Today, didnt went for NPCC cause I overslept
So planned to go to the afternoon training
Mum told me follow her to go Giant instead wif cousins
So i just followed. Was not in the mood to play
I sat wif Qila, we talked and talked. Nth to do mah
We took some pictures of them playing those waters
I nvr play lah, im a big boy already okay
Its been quite sometime since i share stuff wif her. so we shared alot of stuffs!
I miss her man! Qila QIla. hahaha
Blah2, nenek was also there
I swear she knows how to make friend! suddenly have friend ready
We just left her alone bout 10 minutes leh!
So there are some of those pictures. hehs
Tomorrow of to Ubin wif sec 3 Npcc Peeps and some sirs i guess
Next thing to do, pack up my stuffs and go to sleep
If not i wont be able to wake up like just now. I slept at 4am ytd, talked to mummy hehe
Cousins still sleepping over
Grandma Got Facebook you know. not bad huh!
So yeah, thats all
Miss her, and we met! hahaha.
There u go my post :D
"Everything that begins, have to come to an end someday"
-Dash :D