I'm Muhd.Faris-Izzwan Bin Mazlan :D
7 March, a special day for me!
My name is unique, i know
A goodboy and i like to make friends!
Single, and i know hw to make myself happy
That's all you gotta know about me
Want to know more, add me @
faris_dash94@hotmail.com :D
This is where i blog all about my daily doings!
Don't expect me to update every single time,
i'm a busy guy.
If you need to ask me anything,
please leave a message at my tagboard.
Don't spam, it's not good!
okay, today no picture leh. How? dont cry kay LOL. b4 i start, i got this New song from Rudy, turns out to be quite nice 80% of the time we dont agree wif each other that the particular song is nice, but this one is really nice. Not gonna make it one of my blog songs TROUBLESOME. hahah
Wanna hear the song, pls dont be soo dumb. Pause my Blog song first okay :D HEHE
Okay, lets start blogging Well, past few days had been in total bad mood. I dunno why Today then i totally okay ready. and ppl who i didnt entertain, sorry was just not in the mood for it And Only this particular person did made me happy I hoped this some1 will appear from no where last night The person is not more than a close fren, dont get it wrong guy Life is normal guys. trust me. hahah Nothing interesting this days
So, just now worked at dad's place. Used the com for awhile Chatted wif this Pari at facebook. she kinda convince me he's okay So i didn't block him. Forget bout the past ready ah Hope Pari is really right. if wrong, i slap her face. HAHA Tomorrow going Npcc. I kinda lazy, but miss those crazy bunch of monkeys HAHA, kidding. Miss them la. hehe! Okay, short post lah today. nth to talk bout also
Goodnight and take care! I'm sure of someting, but im denying it I'm denying it cause i dont want it Seriously!