..

Hello People of the Earth :D
All the words are in the middle, just trying out
Since nobody is using like that? hahah. lame sia
Its been quite a few days i nvr blog? Been thinking of alot of stuffs lately -.
Bored lah this days. Fav team won again. U know why?
I watched. ahaha. Sacrificed Ma sleep just to make sure they win
But if i go to sleep also, i wont be able to sleep cause very worried. Dumb sia
Okk, Man Utd lost? AHHAHA. okayy
wanna know someting, im very bored this day. I dunno why?
No mood to do stuffs, blah2. Aiyah.
Gotto let this negative me go away
Anyway, today. B.O.R.I.N.G
First in the morning Msged Zaim cause my bio book in his locker
So blah2, went to msg Elysee help me open his locker cause i no idea how to?
Reached school, was kinda late. Elysee was like see, 5 ppl waiting for u
And i gave that royal wave. hehe
Took bio book, LalAlala. went bio class. Miss Dimas was in a happy mood O.o
Was an okay lesson, this CongXu really make me like a loser in Bio
Chem, went to class. Didnt went for break. Eksan was there
Playing PSP. He wif boyfierce was taking on each other
So yeah, I cant resist but want to be the next team
Their game ended, Eksan 4-3 Boyfierce. My game
Blah2, Me 3-2 Eksan. hahaha. Easy lah. Kidding
Mr Koh kinda disrupted our game. so we planned to rematch next time
Aft chem, went to Npcc "meeting"
Camp not cancelled? Well, im soo gonna complain. I CALL POLICE I TELL U
hahahah, crap. I complain!
Want camp? a'uh, not lettin that happen man
Okay, after that Me, Huiting, Syazwan and Michelle planned to go safra
whole place like disco seh! hahaha. then dunno they got this competition?
so planned to go somewhere. I'm really tired and badly wanna sleep!
So Huiting left, and great time to leave for me. aahha
Followed Michelle and Wan to NP mac, then they told me wait
I was desperate for shower and sleep, so i just left. saying bye of course
ahaha. Wan face was really sad, sorry huh. At least got some1 wif u LOL
Im soo bad sia! nvm. Okay. Homed
On tv, and slept. :D
Now, use com, ltr sleep again
Nites People :D
AND cousins, when wanna meet huh? hahaha
Text me if got any plans okay! make sure
if not i call police. nah, kidding ;)
Miss you all
Labels: challenges that i must face