..

Hellllooooooo world! :D
Another day, another pose for us from wiyah. haha
Cool lah her, and very cute! LOL
And let me congratulate Dear cousins, Fadhil Elfizan and Nur Artiqa (someting2)
I know, i forget yr last name lah. i know it starts wif F, our names are long
Okay, that's not the point
The point is, they are successful in their PSLE
Now get over it and Secondary life awaits!
THat's where it really matters now :D
And get into the right school alright
I worked on wedesday!
There's a new guy there. so i kinda followed him around
im like "new" there. hehe
He's such a hardworking guy. walk here walk there
Never stop sia. Dad wasn't arnd that day
Cause he had to go to another office. so yeah
BLah3, my leg damn cramp already. cnt walk i think. haha
Liverpool out of champs league? aiyah, i think they'll win the europa league
not bad ah. since they're the european giants
Today, i woke up at 1 pm? wow. i slept like 11 plus at night
I think im really tired. My leg is just not getting better
I massage it myself. sad right? haha
Nobody want help me mah
Im looking for games to play, but nth seems to attract me
Its like boringgg , boring and boringg
COm games just not my type, i guess
Im boreddddd. so i will talk crap for a moment
Dont want read also can
Maybe its time, maybe its not
Maybe im afraid, maybe im not?
I want, but i dont wanna lose someting
its just sooo confusing. shld i or shld i not?
come on, somebody tell me what shld i do?
Shld i give it a try? or shld i leave it as it is
I think i should, its like the com is soo problematic now
I restart already lah, or should i refresh?
HAHA, nonsense seh
There's some meaning in that. guess it, guess it well :D
bored lah, any1 knows wad to do? like someting good?

Mum, Dad and Wiya :D:D:D
LOL. wiya likes to take picture
She's cute. wan is like wif sisters just now, so i didnt call him
"Give me any reason to believe"