..
Heylos earthling!! This story gonna be long. Bear wif me :D
Lol! Today I can say was an enjoyable day
Wad a way to end a holiday? Hehs
Went out wif Shimin, Weixin(tiny) and Shien
Well, I went cause I wanted to finish our project
So yeah, I put my alarm at 8, I woke up at 9
That always happen =)
Then rushed to northpoint, cause meeting time was 9.30?
I went out at 9.23 and reached at 9.30 :D:D
Im nt late again. Hahs!
As per normal, u know I know ppl always know, everybody haven’t reach
Tiny just woke up, Shimin otw. Lol!
But doont care, I still early ;)
Ok, then met up wif this Shien and Shimin
Shimin was verybery hungry
So we went to look for porridge
Then, Tiny suddenly pop out. Okayy, nt exactly pop out lah, I saw him coming
Then to baddd fer our dear fren, sm, NO PORRIDGE
Too bad. Hehs. Then she ate this wantan noodle
She eat2, the rest talk and laugh
Okay, then we wanted to go library. But they say it wasn’t open
So, we went to safra. Lol. Tiny want play billard soo much
Then Shien confidently says “im a pool champion ah”
The thing is, her pool sounds like POO
HAHAHA, then we all began to laugh
How can u become POO champion??
Shit shit and shit lorh. (fer those who are eating at this moment and ur reading, my deepest apology) XD
Who tell u read this part anyway? HAHHAHAHA
Kk, im nuts
Then they play2
At last I also played. Two matches. One against Shimin, the other one against Tiny
I won both of them of course. hahs!
Shimin scammed me, say she no gd, but in the end quite okay leh
Nvr get to play against the POO champion though, cause we decided go back np and hav lunch and do our works
Went to hav lunch. Ate at kfc again
When lining up, the funniest thing is the two ppl behind me and Tiny
Its mother and son quarrelling
Lol! The mum was like im educated okay, and I know wad to buy
The sweet thing I heard was, that guy, I think older than me, say I love u ma, why don’t u love me?
Aaawww, wanna know wad the mother say? Its nt I don’t like u, but I dunno why I don’t like any1
Gd son ah that guy. Lol!
When to library, and we get to know we don’t hav the stuffs to do the thing
So we planned to stayback aft sch do. So I slack and read books
I really like the CSI book. Lol! Obsessed man. Cant stop reading
But then I was reading this gentleman book.
The funniest thing, is the fart part
When I fart in the life wad u do?
Kick a dog next to u OR tell the person next to u, “I’ve heard it. U don’t hav to be embarrassed okay!”
HAHAHA. Idiot sia. U fart then blame somebody innocent?
That isn’t gentlemanly
Shien and shimin got taste in book. Shld go library wif them next time. Hehs
Then we laugh and laugh. Walk2
Done, home :D
Okay, I find this thing interesting, but im gonna change it abit
“dear god, if u cant make me white, at least make my frens dark”
Tiny, Shien and Shimin got their versions too!
Hahaha, okay! Laugh ppl, laugh!!
Kk, pictures time :D
Sent my shimin cause I lost my usb cable Lost :(
Look closely, Only Tiny and me really understand

See his face. if u dont understand nvm

HAHAH, too hard liao

LOL. okayyy

This cool guy

This guy a young guy, tsk3

its biting Tiny's finger!! watch out!

Me reading the gentleman book and laughing
The other pictures i was looking through this earth book wif Tiny
DONE~~
sch is reopening, and ppl, bring yr thermometer along aites!
rmb this hor!
bye :D
Labels: the beauty of life